Monday, July 27, 2009

Thursday Polo

Sunday was so much fun at METZ PARK that we've decided to meet there again this Thursday, and chances are we will meet there until the Austin BFF Bike Polo Tournament is over, which if you haven't been paying attention will be on August 8 and 9th.

Word is that our buddy Keith is bringing the Thursday night social ride out to Metz this week, so we will have an extra large crowd, hopefully playing with us and of course watching. So bring your A game, I know Keith is!

Unfortunately to some, and fortunate to me, I start work again this week, so I won't be able to make the Thursday session or any more for that matter, but that doesn't mean it won't happen, just means it probably won't happen on time, ha! So expect someone to be there no later than 6. Have fun and be safe!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.cameramule.com/bikepolo/20090726/

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. rob...aint got yo e-mail..my neighbor, named robert is interviewing at wheatsville right now..seems to be cool..not as cool as me(of course)..my mallet..spikes and a "lazer" yes! derek kittens

    ReplyDelete
  3. No clowning me in front of my crew!

    That being said... I'm clowning you in front of my crew.

    <3 keith

    ReplyDelete