Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Google and bike polo!

If you're wondering how to get in touch with your teammates for the League, you'll have to check your email, assuming you gave me one... if you haven't, then I didn't send you an email giving you access to the google doc with all the info in it. So check your email, open the google doc, find the tabs at the bottom, read the rules, see the schedule, contact your team, play polo!

Hit me up if you don't have this google doc... you shouldn't have to sign in to view it... if you have a problem, let me know!

I also put a new tab in the google doc for re-scheduling, comments, ideas, etc... I've already posted something there for teams 2 and 7. check it out.

We're working out all the communication bugs, please be patient and don't get worked up if you aren't able to get your games done because you can't get a hold of your team... it will all work itself out. The games will get done, fun will be had!

2 comments:

  1. I think we need to designate a home court / night for each team and put it beside their name. A night and court that any given team will be at each and every week that the team members agree to. ...that way they are easier to find. Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas had the same idea, I like the idea of designating a homecourt for each team, I've already added this to the google document in the team section, add your team's name and home court in the extra tabs that everyone can edit in.

    ReplyDelete