Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Thursday already?? !!

Damn time flies when you're having fun, right, or at least that's the saying. I can't believe it's already Thursday again, I feel like it was just Monday, yesterday. So you know what that means, POLO DAY TODAY YAY! (say that as one word, it's more fun) Cyrus will again bring the equipment out to Eastwoods at or around 5:30 p.m. I will be at work, but I'll try and make it down on my break, assuming I get one, to play a couple of games like I did last week. And speaking of Cyrus, I know he was in Washington State in the Month of June, and I just came across this video on YouTube of some Bike Polo in Spokane Washington on June 21st of this year, the same day I broke my wrist... and someone very similar to Cyrus is playing... could it be Cyrus, well Cyrus, is it you?



And speaking of our buddies, after I watched that last video, I stumbled across this one... which shows our good friend Mike the Butcher playing on his home turf in D.C., he's just in the background and there are some shots of him on the court and falling, but the video is entertaining and fun, so watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment