Monday, December 21, 2009

This week's polo Info:

Tuesday

I understand Gabe is out of town for the holidays, but if you want to get your polo on at the South Side courts I'll bet there will be several peeps headed out there at 5:30 p.m.

If you can't make it to this and don't mind staying up late, I'll be out at the Capitol at Midnight, to meet anyone wanting to go hit the ball around. The last 3 weeks, no one has shown up, so someone come out and play with me. We can play kenball if nothing else... what's kenball you ask... well come find out!

Thursday

There won't be any polo on Thursday, unless you can manage to scrounge up some of the folks, but don't expect anyone to be at Eastwoods! Go spend time with your family and friends!

Saturday

This Saturday if anyone would like to meet up for some informal pick up or kenball, let me know. I'll most likely be back in town that afternoon and would like to meet up with anyone willing to play.

Sunday

Sunday will be a regular polo day. We'll have a guest from Madison visiting us, Johnny Hunter, so come out and let's show him a good time. 2:00 p.m. if not sooner is the time, I'll most likely be out there before 2 if the weather is nice!

that's all for now!

3,2,1 Polo!

2 comments:

  1. I should be there for midnight polo, but might have to crash on yer couch.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all good les, it will probably be just you and me anyways...

    ReplyDelete